Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LDSToolbar.com: Linky Goodness


If you are teaching a church class, you probably already have a bunch of sites bookmarked-- the official Church site, some blogs, maybe the Institute manuals online, etc. I know I have dozens of them, and I have to admit that they're not very well organized. So I was happy to find LDS Toolbar. Just click on a link and their nifty toolbar installs to your browser. And it's free!

It sits quietly at the top of your browser window until you're ready to work on your lesson. Then just click a time or two and there are all the links to almost all the good stuff you need to study the gospel. And somebody else does all the organizing, categorizing, cleaning up old links, and all the stuff that I never seem to get around to doing. It's awesome! Check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment